PRYCO Manual Day
Tanks are similar to Standard Day Tanks, but do
not have a pump, motor, and a control system.
(Non-U/L Listed Manual tanks also do not have
a cover.) Like all of PRYCO’s tanks, they
are available in either
a U/L Listed (Label 142, File #MH12807 - Aboveground
Tank for Flammable Liquids) or a basic, Non-U/L
The U/L Listed tanks include the
features listed below in addition to internal
reinforcement, an emergency vent properly sized
to the tank, and a U/L Listed label.
Standard features of Manual day tanks include:
- Removable 6½" Square Inspection
Plate with Gasket
- Fuel Level Gauge
- Four - 1" NPT Threaded Pipe Connections
- One - 2" NPT Threaded Pipe Connection
for Tank Vent
- Tank Drain (Sized To Tank Capacity)
- Lift Lugs (on tanks 50 gallons and over)
- Epoxy coating inside
- PRYCO (medium) Gray exterior paint (or an
industrial color of choice)
PRYCO Tanks are fabricated of heavy
gauge steel by certified welders. Each tank complies
with NFPA 30 and is tested to 5 psi.
Click here to download
complete Manual Day Tank product sheet.