PRYCO Trim Day Tanks
have the same standard features as its Standard
Day Tank counterpart, but it has a smaller footprint.
Trim tanks come in either a U/L Listed (Label
142) or a basic, non-U/L Listed version. The U/L
Listed tanks have additional internal reinforcement,
an emergency vent properly sized to the tank,
and a U/L Listed label (Label 142, File #MH12807
- Aboveground Tank for Flammable Liquids).
- Standard features include:
- Removable 6½" Square Inspection
Plate with Gasket Fuel Level Gauge
- Heavy Duty Float Switch
- “Press-to-Test” Switch
- "Pump Running" Indicator Light
- Four - 1" NPT Threaded Pipe Connections
- One - 2" NPT Threaded Pipe Connection
for Tank Vent
- Tank Drain (Sized To Tank Capacity)
- 1/3 hp thermally protected, 120vac, 1ph,
- 2 gpm bronze gear pump w/stainless steel
- Lift Lugs (on tanks 50 gallons and over)
- Removable top cover
- Epoxy coating inside
- PRYCO (medium) Gray exterior paint (or an
industrial color of choice)
PRYCO Tanks are fabricated of heavy
gauge steel by certified welders. Each tank complies
with NFPA 30 and is tested to 5 psi.
Click here to download
complete Trim Day Tank product sheet.